Actress Meagan Good On The Secret To Her Near-Flawless Skin
Actress Meagan Good On The Secret To Her Near-Flawless Skin

Actress Meagan Good has seemed to unlock the code for longevity. Breaking into the industry nearly 30 years ago, the almost 40-year-old has a career that spans television, film, music, and now, beauty. I got to hear all about it when I interviewed Good earlier this month, where she shared details of her hair journey, the event that changed how she felt about complexion makeup products, and who she refers to as her “second husband.”

The ...read more
Actress Meagan Good On The Secret To Her Near-Flawless Skin Actress Meagan Good has seemed to unlock the code for longevity. Breaking into the industry nearly 30 years ago, the almost 40-year-old has a career that spans television, film, music, and now, beauty. I got to hear all about it when I interviewed Good earlier https://identybeauty.net/
https://identybeauty.net/?p=4809

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post