Doctors suggest you don’t take your beauty tips from TikTok
Doctors suggest you dont take your beauty tips from TikTok
“I always know when something is trending on TikTok because I’ll have an influx of patients coming in and asking me about the same thing,” says Dr Niket Sonpal, a gastroenterologist.
Most of the time, that “thing” is a beauty or wellness tip that’s gone viral on the video-sharing platform, without evidence that it actually works. The advice may be ineffective or outright dangerous, from drinking chlorophyll to induce weight loss, to using sunscreen only in select areas to “naturally” contour your face. ...read more
Doctors suggest you dont take your beauty tips from TikTok “I always know when something is trending on TikTok because I’ll have an influx of patients coming in and asking me about the same thing,” says Dr Niket Sonpal, a gastroenterologist. Most of the time, that “thing” is a beauty or wellness tip that’s gone viral on https://identybeauty.net/
https://identybeauty.net/beauty-tips/doctors-suggest-you-dont-take-your-beauty-tips-from-tiktok/
byTrendsNews
-
0
Post a Comment