Forget coffee—Priyanka Chopra begins each day with a copper glass of water. Here's why
Forget coffee—Priyanka Chopra begins each day with a copper glass of water. Here's why

On facial treatments
I love facials. I try to do them at least twice a month if I can. Most importantly, it’s about keeping the skin healthy; I drink tons of water. I always have my water bottle with me in my bag. That’s really important, as is getting enough rest and seven to eight hours of sleep a night. Do just those two things and you see such a difference in your skin.
On foundation
Foundation is such a specific thing—how much or little someone wants to use is so personal. ...read more
Forget coffee—Priyanka Chopra begins each day with a copper glass of water. Here’s why On facial treatments I love facials. I try to do them at least twice a month if I can. Most importantly, it’s about keeping the skin healthy; I drink tons of water. I always have my water bottle with me in https://identybeauty.net/
https://identybeauty.net/beauty-tips/forget-coffee-priyanka-chopra-begins-each-day-with-a-copper-glass-of-water-heres-why/

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post