How to Age Gracefully, According to 8 Women Over 40
How to Age Gracefully, According to 8 Women Over 40

PHOTO:

@FABNFITBYCARLA, @PLATINUMPUNK, @SILVERGIRLMX

I don't know who needs to hear this, but the youth obsession is played out. As a beauty editor with access to the best everything, I'm certainly tempted to reach for the serums and skin treatments that promise to keep me looking younger, longer. But when I really stop to think about it, the constant messaging that younger is better is damaging, problematic, and simply not true. I call bullshit!
Of ...read more
How to Age Gracefully, According to 8 Women Over 40 PHOTO: @FABNFITBYCARLA, @PLATINUMPUNK, @SILVERGIRLMX I don’t know who needs to hear this, but the youth obsession is played out. As a beauty editor with access to the best everything, I’m certainly tempted to reach for the serums and skin treatments that promise to keep me looking younger, longer. But when I really stop https://identybeauty.net/
https://identybeauty.net/beauty-tips/how-to-age-gracefully-according-to-8/

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post