Meagan Good Shares Every Single Step of Her Nighttime Skin Care Routine
Meagan Good Shares Every Single Step of Her Nighttime Skin Care Routine
Nighttime Skin Care Routine

I use an eye cream from Urban Skin Rx called Vitaleyez; it’s really good for dark circles, for bags, and for tightening the skin underneath my eyes and getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Then I will use either Augustinus Bader’s The Cream or this one by Silvana called Ultra Lifts Anti-Aging Lotion. It’s basically anti-sagging and hydrating.

Clear Skin Retinol Serum
This retinol serum fades scars, clears acne, and promotes healthy skin cell turnover. ...read more
Meagan Good Shares Every Single Step of Her Nighttime Skin Care Routine Nighttime Skin Care Routine I use an eye cream from Urban Skin Rx called Vitaleyez; it’s really good for dark circles, for bags, and for tightening the skin underneath my eyes and getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Then I will use https://identybeauty.net/
https://identybeauty.net/beauty-tips/nighttime-skin-care-routine/

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post