7 Beauty Tips I Learned From Taraji P. Henson in Under 10 Minutes
7 Beauty Tips I Learned From Taraji P. Henson in Under 10 Minutes

You probably know Taraji P. Henson as the veteran actress lauded for her stellar performances portraying the boundary-shattering mathematician Katherine Johnson in Hidden Figures or the fictional, renegade matriarch Cookie Lyon in Fox's Empire.

Her acting chops are undisputed—that's just a fact. But if you follow Henson on social media or pay attention to her red carpet appearances, you may have noticed another strength of hers: She's seriously adventurous when it comes to her hair. ...read more
7 Beauty Tips I Learned From Taraji P. Henson in Under 10 Minutes You probably know Taraji P. Henson as the veteran actress lauded for her stellar performances portraying the boundary-shattering mathematician Katherine Johnson in Hidden Figures or the fictional, renegade matriarch Cookie Lyon in Fox’s Empire. Her acting chops are undisputed—that’s just a fact. https://identybeauty.net/
https://identybeauty.net/beauty-tips/7-beauty-tips-i-learned/

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post