How to turn ethical beauty into a business 21
How to turn ethical beauty into a business

SKINIRVANA founder Mary-Rose Lobo

Mary-Rose has been shortlisted for the Natural Health Beauty Awards

(Image credit: mary-rose lobo)
Mary-Rose Lobo, 40, lives in Hove with their daughter Anaïs, six. She is the founder of SKINIRVANA, an ethical beauty oil designed to nourish, protect and hydrate skin.

The idea

As a teenager, I struggled with acne and rosacea. Working part-time in a cafe, I spent all my wages on skincare, convinced the more I spent, the clearer my skin might be. ...read more
How to turn ethical beauty into a business SKINIRVANA founder Mary-Rose Lobo Mary-Rose has been shortlisted for the Natural Health Beauty Awards (Image credit: mary-rose lobo) Mary-Rose Lobo, 40, lives in Hove with their daughter Anaïs, six. She is the founder of SKINIRVANA, an ethical beauty oil designed to nourish, protect and hydrate skin. The https://identybeauty.net/
https://identybeauty.net/beauty-tips/how-to-turn-ethical-beauty/

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post